Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cool Blog Alert!

I don't live near New York City, and the chances are pretty slim that I'm going there any time soon, but it is a city that I would really love to visit sometime in my life.  This blog that I discovered when a friend shared one of its posts makes me want to visit all the more.

It's called Scouting New York, and it's written by a film location scout, and some of the places he finds are just amazing.  Places that the rest of the city never gets to see, or just ignores as they go about their business.  I'm a big fan of abandoned places and beautiful (if sad) urban decay, so this blog really hit the spot.

I'd like to add that the photography is stunning.  You almost get the feeling you're actually there.

Check it out when you have some time.

No comments: