Friday, January 16, 2009

Foreward

So I've tried this before elsewhere, but I was never one to follow-through with what I start. I think I'll like this format better, though.

I kept a diary when I was younger. A cute little pink book with a lock on it to share my innermost thoughts with. Nothing is wrong with it, but it's not the same as spilling your guts to a really close (human, preferably) friend. Still, there are some things you don't want to tell even a friend, which makes evident the advantages of having a private diary. Now, I wouldn't consider any of you internet strangers that happen to land on my page a really close friend, so I won't feel bad talking about certain things and people in the future, and if you care to read what I have to say, you can commiserate or e-smack me for being whiny without ratting on me to those I'm talking about.

Imagine, having a diary and the ability to tell everything all at the same time! Wonder of wonders!

No comments: