Thursday, January 22, 2009

Japanese Food

I think I'm going to replace my kitchen with a Japanese restaurant.

Yep, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm having sushi for lunch today. I've been craving it for a long time, but I haven't been able to get it. Last time it was because the parking lot of the Chinese grocery store where I buy it was so packed that I gave up looking for a spot and went to the Wendy's drive-thru instead.

Today was just as bad, probably worse, since everyone is out shopping for Chinese New Year. I'm lucky enough to work in a predominantly Chinese area, so you can imagine the chaos. I stuck to my guns and found a spot though, all the way on the other side of the plaza, and as a result, am now enjoying my long-desired meal. I'd take a picture, but it tastes better than it looks, and you don't really care about what I'm having for lunch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time taking a picture of yourself eating it. HOT!

What did you order from Wendy's that day? Baconator?

mmmmmmmm

Cat said...

The Mandarin Chicken Salad, actually.