Thursday, April 30, 2009

Had a rough night.

Usually when I get home from work, I don't even go to my room until after dinner.

Same thing last night, but upon my visit to my room, I see that, due to the fact that I have a lot of clothes in my closet, the bar where you hang your hangers on had totally collapsed, bringing a shelf with it, so all my clothes, toiletries and other stuff were all over the floor, and pushing my sliding doors right off the rails.

Add that to the fact that I'm sick with a cold, crampy, and tired, and I just cried and cried.

While I was moving piles of clothes around my room, I spilled my plant and had soil all over the place. Then my mom gave me crap, not because of what happened, but because I was grumpy.

On top of that, I forgot to take my insulin after dinner because I was so busy cleaning up that when I went to take it before bed, my blood sugar level was pretty high.

I don't even know when it can get fixed either, because my dad pretends to be an angel and helps fix other people's houses, but doesn't do much with his. I'm sure it's going to end up being me being able to do it, and Home Depot helping.

No comments: