Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another THREE bite the dust!

So we lost three more people at work today. They were from the department that orders all our office supplies and manages the warehouse where we print and keep all our forms and applications. Apparently the warehouse is supposed to be closed altogether because they're outsourcing the printing.

It's not the end, either. There are still other departments that were supposed to cut people that haven't yet. I think the Marketing department is getting shut down completely too, sometime in the future, again because they've outsourced the printing.

My boss keeps telling me sales administration (where I work) is safe. They've let go whoever they let go, and soon when our Accident/Sickness and Life/Health divisions merge for good, we may have different jobs, but we'll still have jobs.

I don't believe him for one minute.

No comments: