Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nevermore....

We're pretty desperate for entertainment here in my department. Ever since we went from 13 to 4 people in the downsizing blitz of 4th Quarter 2008, it's been pretty quiet around here.

That's why we took time out of our day to stand at the window and stare at two ravens (or crows. I don't pretend to know the difference) sitting there.

I wanted to take a video, but as soon as I came back with my BB, they flew off. I did catch them doing that, though, but I can't seem to upload the video right now. It's only 3 seconds long anyway, so it's not really worth it.

I think they say that if you're visited by a blackbird it is bad luck. Well, we got 2! That's a pretty bad indication of things to come for this company, if you belive in phooey, hogwash superstitions.

Personally, I don't need a raven to tell me this place is headed south.

No comments: