Monday, March 23, 2009

Hard to buy clothes

Why is it so hard to buy decent clothes these days?

I find everyone seems to be cheaping out on quality, but raising prices (not surprising). I have my cousin's engagement party this Saturday, but she's having it in her house, so it's not really semi-formal, but not really jeans-and-a-t-shirt either (for the Italians, anyway. I don't want to know what everyone else will wear). I went out to find a nice top to wear, and everything sucks!

I don't know where these clothing manufacturers get off making a fancy top out of t-shirt material, and then have the nerve to charge $70+ for it!

Then, the other problem I have is that even if I do find something suitable, the twins get in the way. I'm not overly heavy, so I don't need a big size, but the way some of these shirts are made, I have to have almost zero bust for them to look right, and that's not how my genes made me.

I did find something in the end (thank goodness, since there's not much time left), but I hate the struggle. I hate shopping in general, and this is why.

No comments: